Synagro applies expertise and innovative technology to help municipalities and industrial customers across the country to transform natural waste challenges into sustainable solutions. Our subject matter experts can speak about biosolids and residuals challenges and solutions.
Achievements and Recognitions
We are honored to be recognized for our biosolids and residuals solutions services that contribute to a healthy environment.
- 2014 Platinum Level Recognition for Biosolids Management Program from the National Biosolids Partnership
- 2013 Silver Level Recognition for Biosolids Management Program from the National Biosolids Partnership
- 2013 CSX Chemical Safety Excellence Awards
- 2010 U.S. Composting Council Composter of the Year
- 2010 CalRecycle Waste Reduction Award Program (WRAP) Winner
- EPA National, 1st Place, Exemplary Biosolids Management Award with Anne Arundel County, MD
- EPA Region 4, Beneficial Use of Biosolids Award with Charlotte-Mecklenberg Utility Department, NC
- EPA Region 5, 1st Place, Beneficial Use of Biosolids Award with City of Wyoming, MI
- EPA National, 2nd Place, Beneficial Use of Biosolids Award with City of Gastonia, NC
- EPA National, 3rd Place, Beneficial Use of Biosolids Award with Knoxville, TN Utilities Board
- GWPCA Gold Award for Complete and Consistent Permit Compliance
- GWPCA Industrial Land Application Award with Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- EPA Special Recognition Award — for efforts in educating the nation about EPA 503 Rule
- WPA Award for Longevity and Contributions to the Field of Sludge & Biosolids Recycling