Synagro Brand Guide
The Synagro Brand Guide includes guidelines for the use of the logo, typography and color, which should be applied to all communications produced on behalf of the Synagro brand. It is designed to provide you with the information you’ll need to ensure that the Synagro brand remains strong, consistent and differentiated.
Synagro Brand Guide (PDF)
The Synagro logo and its product logos must be used as designed and proportioned and should not be modified under any circumstance than to scale the image while maintaining its aspect ratio.
- Position the identity a minimum distance of 1/2 inch from edges.
- The logos should never be rendered smaller than 1/4 inch high.
- The logos should appear as a single unit, never combined with other logos.
- Synagro will always accompany the drop element “O,” but the drop element can be used as a standalone element.
- The logo should appear on all company materials including stationary, proposals, presentations, signage, brochures, etc.
Maryland Top Workplaces 2021 - 2022 Logos
Maryland Top Workplaces 2021 – 2022 Logo (PNG)