- This event has passed.
California Water Environment Association AC 20 Conference – Booth 228
March 31 - April 3
• 2,000 water professionals now from California and Nevada.
• Learn from 200+ presenters during the 150 technical sessions and workshops.
• In-depth learning at these featured workshops:
• Build Your Own Asset Management Program
• Instrumentation and Electrical Drawings 101: Hitchhiker’s Guide to Basic
Instrumentation, P&ID and Motor Controls Drawings for Wastewater
Pumping and Treatment
• Operations: Nutrient Removal Process Troubleshooting from Start-Up
through Asset Life
• Journey-Level Training on Process Control Analyzers
• Introduction to Advanced Water Treatment
• And so much more!
• Learn about new technologies and talk with 150 vendors in the exhibit hall.
• Tour locations including Reno, Lake Tahoe and Truckee advanced water resource
• Fun – ice breakers; bowling tournament; awards ceremony; networking lunches;
social events and more!