Let our best-in-class stabilization services reduce your biosolids and residuals odor production challenges. Our biosolids processing techniques commonly achieve stabilization and vector attraction reduction (VAR) while meeting pathogen reduction standards.
- Alkaline stabilization – Synagro treats liquid or dewatered biosolids with quicklime and/or other alkaline agents to increase and maintain pH.
- Digestion – through either anaerobic of aerobic processing, reduction in volatile solids can be accomplished.
- Composting – raw sludge or biosolids are aerobically composted to produce a stabile soil conditioner
- Thermal drying – raw sludge or biosolids are desiccated to a degree that reduces the rate of microbial decomposition.
- Thermal reduction – utilization of the volatile organic compounds as a fuel resource produces an ash that is completely stable.
We’ll help you decide which stabilization technique to use, and Synagro can properly and sustainably manage the end-product. We also obtain and maintain the regulatory approvals necessary to perform all aspects of the project, including record keeping and timely reporting.
Contact us to learn how we can serve your needs.